Dynamic Gentle Yoga Training Weekend
With Rudy Peirce
April 20th – April 23rd
This training is a unique opportunity for teachers who want to explore:
- How to deepen Dynamic Gentle Yoga practice for all students.
- How to raise prana and calm the mind in Gentle Yoga practice.
- How to mine the benefits of asana once you have brought students into the pose
- How to keep it grounded and safe
- How to empower your students
- How to assist during the practice
- The philosophical basis for deepening practice of asana
Come to get insight and inspiration. Receive the gift of connecting with your peers.
Practice in an atmosphere of encouragement and the support of a skillful, master Kripalu Yoga School trainer.
Participants will receive a Dynamic Gentle Yoga Teacher Training Manual that clearly explains and outlines the teaching methodologies for Holding The Pose.
Rudy Peirce, MA, ERYT-500, has studied and practiced yoga for over 30 years. Certified since 1983, he has been a faculty member, teacher trainer, and mentor with the Kripalu School of Yoga, in Lenox. MA since 1988.
His passion is guiding self-empowering, mindful, deep-release yoga that is accessible to beginners and inspiring to experienced practitioners.